Freedom Social Projects works in close liaison with a number of supported housing providers and are able to make referrals for accommodation if the clients needs match the services provided. In addition we maintain lists of local landlords and will signpost, refer or help people access private rented accommodation. This may also involve a referral to a floating support worker who will help ensure the individual has the necessary support to succeed in this accommodation.
Often, funds for a deposit or rent in advance are required and in some circumstances we may be able to access a deposit guarantee scheme or locate a funder willing to help with such deposit funds.
Some of the supported housing projects we refer directly or indirectly to are:
- People recovering from addiction CPND Bridge Project (Indirectly)
- Drug & Alcohol Problems Bethany House
- Drug & Alcohol Problems Charis House
- Drug & Alcohol Problems House of Heroes
- Mental Health Rethink (Indirectly)
- Mental Health Wynstay (Indirectly)
- Young People Amber Foundation
- Young People Young Devon 124 Boutport Street (Indirectly)
- Young People Young Devon Wilder Park (Indirectly)