Freedom Social Projects works in partnership with many other agencies and organisations to offer an integrated support package to its clients. Its desire of creating a ‘One Stop Shop’ is gradually being established as different organisations bring their own services to the centre. At present the following services can be accessed during the week.
- Addaction – Alcohol support service.
- Big Issue – The Freedom Centre is now the distribution point for the Big Issue in North Devon.
- CAB – Specialist support available every Monday.
- Carr-gomm – Housing floating support service.
- EDP Mobile harm reduction unit - (Discreet needle exchange service for injecting drug users).
- House of Heroes – Local supported house project undertakes assessment and interviews at the Centre.
- Housing Advice – Local authority rough sleeper outreach worker based at the Centre.
- North Devon College (E2E) – Supported work placements for college students.
- Princes Trust – Recruitment surgeries to new programmes are held at the Centre.
- Public Health Services – including smoking cessation classes and other interventions. In the near future this will include a public health nurse.
- Samaritans – Weekly visits and surgeries from Samaritans' volunteers.
- WTCS – Introduction and referral to training and development opportunities.
Clients can make direct contact with the above agencies or be referred by a member of staff. Signposting or referral takes place to meet the specific needs of each individual.